AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cunt...revisited

In school I am doing a course on Sexuality of Women. We get to write a glossary of a slang word and a medically accurate word and since yall know i love the powerful word Cunt, i wanted to post my definition..
Enjoy!!


""Cunt is not actually a slang word as it was used interchangeably with the word woman for centuries in many cultures including Eastern and African languages as well as Egyptian and Medieval time frame.

It is derived from the word Kunta which means female genitalia in Sumeria. Another derivative of kunta is quna which is the basis for the word queen. Any words that start with kw or qu or k are from the word Kunta.

Kunta reflects feminine energy and is apparent in the names of Goddess’s including Cunti or Kunda. Cunina is a Roman goddess which protects children in their cradle. Cunda is the name of the mother of Buddha. Cunti-Devi, Goddess of kundalini energy from India; Kun, Goddess of Mercy, India; Quani, Korean goddess; Qudshu, female priestess of ancient Canaan & Phoenicia; Quadesha, Sumerian word for a type of priestess. Qu' can also mean love, sensuality, sexuality, the divinity present in all females.

We also get our word cuneiform from the word kunta.(Bertonis) asserts that priestess’s were in charge of the record keeping in the temples and they invented cuneiform as their writing. Literally the word cuniform means “the sign of the cunta” or “queen who invented writing”
Our word Kundalini which means female energy is derived from Kunta as well as words such as cunctipotent-meaning all powerful. Cuniculate means penetrated by passage; Cundy means a culvert and cunning is keen knowledge or wisdom.
We also get out word kin from kunta which means the matrilineal line and also means cleft or crevice.

From the book Cunt comes the modern assertion that as women we should take back the rightful meaning of the word cunt and not allow it to be used against us anymore as a derogatory slang word."""

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger